THE ROYAL KING

A roar that I ride on a sturdy beauty, Powerful marvel traversing on tarmac.
Sliding myself imperially on the realm of its majestic design,
A splendid monarchy of engineering that I kick start with every dawn.
Accelerating the most powerful marvel…like a roar that the Royal King of the jungle takes,
And with every step the jungle senses its thump…
so does my Royal King reverberates on the road.
Ruggedly enticing…cool yet simply designed…making it a dexterous expedition,
I drive my powerful marvel…vibrating the senses of the atmosphere.
Heads turning back…without a wink they gaze at my Royal King,
Alluring the crowd I give it a roar...Letting them know of a man on a burly machine.
Crossing the road…riding on an extravagant motorcycle,
Unpretentiously need I say more…it makes its own statement.
With blistering sound and hues and grace that its body carries,
I drive along with myself a retro-chic…a beauty of yesterday…redefined today.
Need I say more…for a robust brawny grandiose bike,
A pride accolades its crest with stand-apart applauds indeed.
What else could it be called as…
Yes! I own the beauty beast… The 500 Classic ROYAL ENFIELD…


Comments

Popular Posts