DESTINATION UNEXPLAINED





Like a deep ocean just beside a sea shore
My life looks vast and deep with destiny yet far
The swirling waves make me twist, make me turn
My soul withers, feels shaken often
I swim cross the waves, looking far ahead where my destiny lies
The salty hits of every splash
Makes my eyes red and it often pains
Life never came with a regular taste
With every stroke I try crossing the ocean
Moving ahead with a painful body
I see coming close to the shore
With a long breath that my soul takes
I tiredly make an attempt for that last stroke
But its irony for what this journey goes through
Stronger than my strength
More powerful than these positive waves
Life’s underwater currents grab my soul
And just when I find myself close to my destiny
It pulls me back to the wild ocean
Pushes me inside, deep into its breathless level
I have been wheezing already
Been tired to bear no more
But not a heart to care
No loving eyes to see my state
I have been pushed forcefully, manipulatively
Just when a ray of hope came up
Made at attempt to dispel the darkness
The harsh ocean shadowed it all
Something as if has been snatched away from me
Making me believe it never was mine
And with those tired swollen eyes
The current pierces its pain within
And those emotions just don’t stop flowing
I am wet already, drenched with sorrows
I rise a little higher, above the sea level
Try looking at the peaceful shore
A destiny that I hoped would be mine
But fate seems to have written a different story
A little bit of light from the sunshine above
Well! It’s close to its horizon mow
Settling down and calling for the night
Those stars sprout out from no where
Sprinkling its reflection all over the ocean
With each wave that rises, falls back on that reflection
Scatters it all and the beautiful sight just vanishes somewhere
And there I lie witnessing all that’s happening
Nature taking its even course…
With such a nature of this deep ocean of my life
Where nothing settles for a while
Non stop flow of pains & agony
I am made to helplessly realize the bitter truth
The ocean of life has sheltered me within
Making home for me within the whirlpool of waves
The taste of salty water would turn into venom always
Making my soul bitter & poisonous to its core
Those piercing strong needles that pinch my heart
Would forever let the painful tears flow?
No matter how expert my strokes are
The currents would never let me get through this life
Floating inside such a painful heartless ocean
My every call goes un-heard
No one to listen no one to say a word
As if me living in the world of deaf & dumb
I take a deep breath and finally realize
The glimmer of the rising sun
Or the beauty of the moon above
The sparkle of stars in the sky
Or the vast sky over my head
Its beauty is nothing but a mere eye-wash
It’s all in the game of life
With every hope coming with a mask of disguise
And as I play like a player in this deep ocean
I taste the nectar of defeat each time
Rising high & coming back again from where I started
A start with no beginning
Just me and my soul struggling forever

Comments

Popular Posts